Face of Hate - At Least He's Not Wearing a Bomb Belt
Here's an article from tomorrow morning's Telegraph about Israel's re-opening of the Temple Mount, and the Muslims Who Still Can't Learn to Share, along with a photo of a child who's Being Carefully Taught.
The Telegraph has been among the least anti-Israel British papers, but notice a couple of things about it:
- "Police kicked and beat protesters" who were just praying? Sure, the kids were throwing rocks, but I doubt the Israeli police just starting beating prostate men.
- Yasser Arafat didn't order anything closed. He has no authority there. Arafat ordered riots, effectively closing the site. Israel ordered it closed.
- The current intifada started before Sharon's visit, with the murder of an Israeli policeman on a joint patrol with Palestinian police. Documents and detainees show it was planned well before Sharon's visit
- The Jerusalem Post has been carrying articles for weeks about negotiations with the Waqf. They were consulted plenty, they just didn't want it re-opened, and hoped to drag things out
- The Al Aqsa mosque is situated along the south wall of the Mount. It is black. The Dome of the Rock is in the middle. It is Gold.
I really expected the Telegraph to do better work than this.