View From a Height
Commentary from the Mile High City
Monday, November 01, 2004

Voter Rolls? Heck, Collections Lists 

Today, I got a call from some sort of agency trying to track down a K------ B------. When I first moved here, I got a lot of calls like that. Apparently, K------ B----- had my phone number just before I did, and left a trail of either bad debts or custody problems or something. Then vanished without a trace.

That was alsmost eight years ago. You would think that she'd pretty much be off all the records by now, but no. Now, we know that private firms are better at this sort of thing that governments. So you tell me what hope there is for getting the voter rolls cleared up.



Blogarama - The Blog Directory
recent
archives
links
blogs
help Israel
axis of weevils
contact us
site sections
archives