View From a Height
Commentary from the Mile High City
Monday, November 01, 2004

Real Technical Difficulties 

As I wrote that last post, the Wifi at the campaign HQ went down. I assume it wasn't something I said. Since the real goal here was to put on a radio show, not coddle a weblog, I just sat back and enjoyed the rest.

Hugh's good, and, as you can hear, embarassingly generous with plugs. (Every day, I see the hourly hit count decline from 4-7 Mountain Time, and then pick back up a little. Today was the exception.) I really had no idea he'd say anything about my being there, but it's a sign of how much he wants the blogosphere to succeed as an alternative to the MSM. The Alliance, and whatever we tackle next after the Senate race, will be trying our hardest.



Blogarama - The Blog Directory
recent
archives
links
blogs
help Israel
axis of weevils
contact us
site sections
archives