View From a Height
Commentary from the Mile High City
Monday, March 31, 2003
Maskirovka is the Russian word for deception, especially deception in warfare. There's been a little discussion about that over at NRO, and I wanted to add in a couple of possibilities as well. Reports say that Republican Guard troops, from Tikrit, no less, were the ones defending the bridge at Hindiyah today. Given their ineffectiveness, I hope it really was them, and not just irregulars given their uniforms. I also hope all those tanks we're hitting are occupied or intended for use. Is it possible that Saddam had Bradley-fodder drive them down, whil ethe real deal is still waiting for us in Baghdad? I don't know, and I assume that communications traffic is being analyzed for these possibilities.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory
recent
archives
links
blogs
help Israel
axis of weevils
contact us
site sections
archives