View From a Height
Commentary from the Mile High City
Wednesday, October 20, 2004

He's No Curt Schilling 

This morning, while I was walking the dog around scenic Crestmoor Park, I saw a woman jogging, coming towards me, pushing one of the jogging strollers, with a small dog on the other end of a leash. The stroller was empty.

"I think you lost somebody," I said.

"No, the stroller's for him," she said, pointing to the dog. "He just had knee surgery and he can only go around the park."

Knee surgery. The dog was so short, he barely had knees. It was all I could to keep from asking how long he'd be on the DL, how his rehab was going, and whether or not he could go Saturday if we needed him.

Perspective, people, perspective.



Blogarama - The Blog Directory
recent
archives
links
blogs
help Israel
axis of weevils
contact us
site sections
archives