View From a Height
Commentary from the Mile High City
Thursday, July 29, 2004

Flight 327 Activity Corroborated 

It looks as though a second passenger, one traveling in first class, has corroborated, in general terms, Annie Jacobsen's acount of the unusual activity she saw there.


The passenger, who was riding in first class, said the constant foot traffic and strange behavior she witnessed in the front cabin frightened her as much as it did Annie Jacobsen, the first passenger who publicly reported the incident.

"I thought I was going to die," the second passenger told The Washington Times. "And that makes me furious because that's the whole point of terrorism, to make people afraid. It makes me mad that they achieved that. But I'm not letting it stop me from taking other trips."


Now there's an interesting thought. Psy-ops rather than real-ops. It's going to be real hard to commandeer a flight now. But you sure can scare a lot of people making it look like you're trying.


The second passenger said she did not share her concerns with the flight attendants because "I thought I was just crazy, and I didn't want to be the crazy person on the flight that stands up and says something is wrong, but I will now in the future. I praise Annie for what she did, because I didn't have the guts to."


The more we talk about this stuff, the harder it makes it for the bad guys to pull something off. We're all soldiers in this war. If you're flying, bring a small digital camera. If you see something suspicious, burn the guy, and then burn a CD. (Don't post the pictures on your blog. We're looking out for safety here, not random invasions of privacy. Most people really are innocent.)


What's alarming here is the number of passengers and flight attendants who are coming forward to say they've also seen what look like dry runs, or probes. Sometimes with a lot of detail. Obviously, this was sort of an open secret in the passenger airline industry. Annie Jacobsen deserves a lot of credit for opening it up for discussion.



Blogarama - The Blog Directory
recent
archives
links
blogs
help Israel
axis of weevils
contact us
site sections
archives