View From a Height
Commentary from the Mile High City
Thursday, April 01, 2004

Feeling Great - Not 

Raskolnikov was wrong. There is nothing, nothing romantic or appealing about being an umemployed student with the flu. Good thing about that HIPPA rule, or I might have been able to obtain medicine that would actually help me on a day that my doctor was out of the office.


Actually, I was able to. Thanks to a similarly bizarre law that I can call in, self-diagnose as having strep, and have the receptionist (nurse? maybe? please?) call in a refill to the same pharmacy that filled the first one. I suppose the 5-month wait was enough to convince her that I'm neither a Zithromax junkie nor a dealer




Blogarama - The Blog Directory
recent
archives
links
blogs
help Israel
axis of weevils
contact us
site sections
archives